Absolutely Amazing Kilimanjaro Tours and Travel
Absolutely Amazing Kilimanjaro Tours and Travel is a private Tanzanian tour company. The company is registered in Tanzania under Tanzania laws and regulations with the purpose to pursue all tourism business as a tour operator, tourist agents, travel agents, safari contractors and all kinds of expeditions. All our safaris operations are done in our Headquarters office at Arusha city in Tanzania. Here we facilitates the official handling of clients inquires, operational matters, and team training. We provide high quality travel and tour services in Tanzania to customers from all over the world. We also provide excellent personalized tour services in East Africa region.
We offer a unique selection of itineraries that turn your dreams into realities. Our main specialities are wildlife camping, lodging, and luxury safaris, climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro, treking Mt. Meru and Oldoinyo Lengai, Zanzibar beach holidays, cultural tours, cycling adventure tours and so much more!.
We are specialists in the following services;-
- Safaris to all Tanzania National parks and East Africa respectively (game drives) and wildlife tours
- Gorilla and Chimpanzee tracking
- Mountain climbing
- Cultural tours
- Photograph safaris
- Honeymoons for couples
- Bird watching
- Volunteer trips
- Religious and students educational trips
- City and Town Guided Tours.
Safari destinations in East Africa:
• Operating from Tanzania Destinations:
The world’s leading and known tourists destination, we are delighted to be one of reliable Adventure safari operator in the East Africa having sound experience in organizing wildlife tours to Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Tarangire, Mikumi, Ruaha, Kitulo, Selous etc, Mountain climbing to Kilimanjaro, Meru, Kenya etc, beach safaris to Zanzibar, Bagamoyo, Mafia, Pemba, Mombasa etc, Gorilla and Chimpanzee tracking in Gombe stream, Rwanda, Uganda etc.
Why choosing Us to take you around?
• We are fully licensed company by government and legally registered member by Non-Government institutions including Business Registration no. 119784 and valid TALA License number 106132 , Tanzania Revenue Authority (TRA), Tanzania Association of Tour Operators (TATO), Ministry of Tourism and Natural Resources, Tanzania Tourism Board (TTB).
• We are born here, work here and live here: we know Tanzania better. When you purchase Absolutely Amazing Kilimanjaro Tours and Travel’s safari you are dealing direct with the company providing services not with an agent shopping for services in Africa on your behalf (middle men). Our guides are all local, knowledgeable and indigenous to this part of Africa-we do not employ foreign guides as we believe the best people to show you our homeland is Tanzania born and bred!
The company is owned by two shareholders namely Mr. Godfrey Owenya – the son of Chagga father from slopes of Mount Kilimanjaro and Kerewe mother from Ukerewe (the largest island in Lake Victoria and the largest inland island in Africa, with an area of approximately 530 km²).
Mr. Godfrey Owenya has devoted most of his life in tourism business since 2000 when graduated his Diploma in Tourism from Utalii College – in Nairobi. He has worked for several tour companies in the region prior to joining Absolutely Amazing Kilimanjaro Tours and Travel Ltd as one of the Directors.
Mrs. Vumilia Nkondo is a sales & and local guide in eco tourism by professional born from Pare mountains , she developed her interest in the tourism since 2006 when she made her first climb to Mount Meru and Pare mountain. Since then she has influenced many to climb the mountain as well visiting the National Parks.
Company that cares for you in Tanzania:
We believe that our business owes its success to the core values on which it was founded. Our company team is made up of knowledgeable, friendly, service-oriented people, with many years of travel industry experience! First of all we value integrity and honesty in everything we do, we are truly a “people business” and so we value our relationships with customers, suppliers, local community, environment and team members. Lastly we do everything with passion, quite simply we love what we do!
Most of our staff holds high qualifications from some of the reputable tourism training institutions. To assure quality delivery for our services that meet demands of our clients’ Quality control and customer care training’s have been run from time to time. Evaluation reports from clients for each tour completed complements to the services rendered by our people as our mission is for our clients to realize “For real and Amazing Adventure”.
“We are ready whenever you are “
Mosque Street next to Arusha Crown Hotel,